Visit Impinj at the world’s largest RFID exhibition, RFID Journal Live, in Orlando, Florida May 3 – 5, 2016 and find out how companies are using our platform and solutions to improve operations, reduce processes and collect data throughout their organization. Come visit us to learn more about enhancements to the Impinj platform that help users manage, monitor and configure RAIN RFID solutions for a faster return on investments. We’ll also be sharing new use cases in item monitoring, asset tracking and patient flow.
In-Booth Demonstrations: Asset Tracking, Tag Direction, Platform Health and Patient Flow
The Impinj booth (#504) will feature demonstrations of the Impinj platform, including:
- Monitoring the direction of travel of apparel items as they move across a defined space.
- Simplified configuration, management and monitoring of readers and gateways.
- Real- time staff location information.
- Tracking of metal datacenter assets.
Meet with Impinj at RFID Journal Live
Interested in learning more about the Impinj platform and solutions? Book a meeting now!
Network at the RAIN RFID Party
Impinj is sponsoring the RAIN RFID Alliance party at RFID Journal Live on Wednesday, May 4 at 5:30pm. Visit the Impinj booth during the show to receive your invite to the event. Invites are limited, so be sure to visit early for your ticket.
Register for Product Training
Impinj will be hosting two training sessions on May 3 at the Rosen Centre, conveniently located next door to the Orange County Convention Center. Software developers and system integrators are invited to learn how to simplify RAIN RFID deployments with ItemSense’s optimized configuration and management tool; and device manufacturers and embedded RFID designers are invited to learn how to embed RAIN RFID reader capability with Indy chips and SiPs. These small, focused trainings provide opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge about Impinj products, interact with Impinj experts and network with your peers. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Impinj ItemSense Training Session
May 3: 8:30 – 12:30pm
Topics will include:
- ItemSense Management Console (IMC) details and setup.
- How ItemSense streamlines RAIN reader infrastructure configuration, deployment, and management.
- How ItemSense aggregates data and presents usable/relevant actions through business applications.
- ItemSense best practices and use cases.
Impinj Indy Training Session
May 3: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Topics will include:
- Indy development tools: Hardware Development Kit, Software Tool Kit
- IRI API (Impinj Radio Interface) introduction and porting examples
- Design considerations, link budget analysis for read range
- Hardware, Firmware, Software and Documentation